Regulations & Eligibility
Any Indigenous musician, artists, designer, producer or dancer etc… that meets the following criteria:
- You are a Canadian or American Indigenous Citizen - Canadian or Native American Inuit, First Nation, Metis is defined by Indigenous Hip Hop Awards to be: holding a Canadian or American birth certificates, passports during the eligibility period; Such groups as deemed by Indigenous Hip Hop Awards, solo/duo/group rappers, spoken word artists, writers, video producer(s) being the creative force behind the group label and/or designer in fashion, deejays, R&B singers, reggae artists, break dancers/crews, painters/graffiti arts, music video producer/directors and music producers.
- Your urban content must be available for sale or just online- You have product available for sale or content online for fans or consumers to view your work. This means your single, EP, design work, events, videos, works of art or album is available online for all the world to enjoy!
- Non-Indigenous artists can be featured in collaborations with Indigenous artists.
- Our eligibility period- The eligibility period for the Indigenous Hip Hop Awards & Trade-Show 2020 June 19th & 20th 2020 Location: The Met 281 Donald St, Winnipeg, Canada. Submission Now Open. Closing date: March 1st, 2020 at 5pm CST
- By submitting your content to the Indigenous Hip Hop Awards, you grant. The Indigenous Hip Hop Awards the permission to use submitted content for promotional purposes.